Thursday, February 27, 2014

100 things I like

happy

I may have forgotten to blog this week, I know I have to write a review on a book I just finished reading and I will get around to that at some point! But seeing as though I’m trying to do at least one blog post a week, I figured I’d throw together this list of 100 things I like. In hindsight, it probably would have been a lot faster to write the book review; this list got really tricky! Especially because I could only think of foods and in the back of my mind I knew there was more in this life that I liked, not just food!

I’m 100% certain I’ve forgotten to put something’s on my list. Obviously there are specific books, movies, people, etc. that I love/like, but I just wanted to make a general list that could be further scrutinized at a later date. So enjoy my list of 100 things I like…

  • Books/Reading
  • Thunderstorms
  • Rollercoasters (or any sort  of adrenaline rush)
  • Colourful paper lanterns
  • Puppies
  • Astronomy
  • History
  • Hot Chocolate (with Caramel Syrup)
  • Sharks
  • Orcas

Whales

  • Starfish
  • Fairy Penguins
  • Lions
  • Tigers
  • Leopards
  • Cheetahs
  • Elephants
  • Zebra
  • Ladybugs
  • Antique Books

books

  • Pink Lilies
  • Lollypops
  • Macarons
  • Antique Jewellery
  • Sleeping
  • Architecture
  • Perfume Bottles
  • Bryan Adams
  • Billy Joel
  • Teatea
  • Long Drives
  • Calligraphy
  • Pinky Chocolate Bars
  • Hats
  • Christmas
  • Typewriters
  • Sunny Days
  • Cirque Du Soleil
  • Disney Movies
  • Egg Noodle Stir fry

Noodles

  • Milford Sound
  • The Netherlands
  • Ireland
  • Cold Nights
  • Calm Beaches
  • Antique Maps
  • Kiwi berries
  • Rock climbing
  • Cotton Candy/Fairy Floss
  • Dagwood Dogs/Pluto Pups

dagwood dogs

  • Nail polish
  • Flat shoes
  • JalapeƱo's
  • Bungee Jumping
  • Flying Kites
  • Pizza
  • Chocolate Covered Strawberries
  • Chocolate Fondue
  • Chocolate
  • Dawson’s Creek

dawsons creek

  • Harry Potter (Books and Movies)
  • Pink Lemonade
  • Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
  • Ludwig Van Beethoven
  • Cherry Blossoms
  • Clouds
  • Lip balm
  • Museums
  • Parks
  • Flower Gardens

flower garden

  • Waterfalls
  • Sushi
  • Burgers
  • French Fries
  • Science Fiction
  • Bagels
  • Oversized Jumpers/Hoodies/Sweatshirts
  • Saltwater Swimming Pools
  • Doctor Who
  • Challah

Challah

  • 90’s Pop Music
  • Hot Showers
  • Winter Coats
  • Vintage Cameras
  • Cupcakes
  • Trains (Some, not all and not during peak hour)
  • Building forts out of pillows and blankets
  • Pastel Colours
  • Thyme
  • Curlies

curlies

  • Citrus Face wash
  • Big beds
  • Boyfriend Hugs
  • Treacle Pudding
  • Chewy Biltong
  • Nik Naks
  • Scotland
  • Buffets
  • Lace
  • Hamsa designs

hamsa

End

Categories: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment