Tuesday, June 10, 2014

#100DaysHappy

Since finishing up with University last year, life has been somewhat up and down; more down than up really. With finishing up with studying it was time to find a job and after a month passed and then another month passed life just sort of got worse and worse. There’s only so many rejection e-mails a person can handle before it really starts to get them down. On top of all of that, I also lost complete focus in the gym and with my diet to the point that I can’t even force myself to drive to the gym; I just don’t want to be there, I don’t want to care, I don’t want to think about it, I just don’t want to know.

Basically, I’ve got that big black cloud hovering above me and it’s getting the better of me. I don’t want to let that be the case, I want to take back control of my own life and try to reenergize and re-motivate myself to exist in the world again as an actually human being rather than just a blob that float haphazardly through space.

Unfortunately for me, I chose a great week to take on this challenge. I was struck down with a cold last Monday and by Saturday I had lost my voice. It is now Tuesday and I am only just barely able to talk. In fact, I went to the shop earlier today and the sales assistant who was helping me gave me a sympathetic story about how she just got over her bout of laryngitis. So apparently this is actually going around. Excellent.

Never the less, I figure baby steps will be the way to go this week; well I guess it will be the goal for the 100 days, but I will endeavour to make positive steps and make them happy ones with the intention of getting happy!

Day 1 of #100DaysHappy

Get Organised!

I am horribly unorganised and it is probably contributing the problems I’m having. If I write things down and visually see them in front of me, maybe some of the stress I’m under will be relieved!

Planners

Weekly Planner

I purchased a planner from Typo (Cotton On) earlier today. This one was only $14.95 and I love the design; it was between this one and a more expensive one but I am currently obsessed with tattoo art and Day of the Dead/Sugar skulls – basically I had to have this planner! The pages are covered with patters and scribble-art work as well, so it really clicked with me!

Food & Fitness Journal

I’ve seen the Fitbook in Rebel sport every time I go in there and I’ve often umm’d and ahh’d about whether or not I should get it. Today I just figured, why not give it a go; I COULD make one myself, but this is less fussy and it’ll just force me to focus on the content rather than trying to make a pretty one myself. This one was $23.95 from Rebel Sport.

End

0 comments:

Post a Comment